Keep an eye on this!

Does the Walter Reed hospital story bother you as bad as it does me and others? In conjuction with The Brick Pizzeria, we are developing a shirt that we feel makes the point. Yes, we will make a buck or two off of them, but we want the a percentage of the proceeds to go to a decent organization or group. At this time, we are leaning towards the Imus ranch for children. Im all for it, but I also think Id like to split that and share with an organization that is helping our injured veterans. After all, thats the issue behind the shirts... What do you folks think? Tell me at harleygeek@thegerb.org

Ideas from the outer perimeter

Iscoot2 came back with the first input! Check out his ideas for our charity selection under the "Special Links" section!

Thursday, March 22, 2007

WOW!!!

I dont know who to thank, but somebody linked my site!!!

Now Im gonna have to type more... Damn...

Most all of my pictures are up folks!

Those who have kept up with me know that I made it to GOE largely due to


Columbus, NC. 28722
These folks felt so strongly in our mission that they totally sponsored my trip and paid all expenses!

So I felt it was only fair to let them host my pictures first. At least for awhile.

Also, the infamous shirts are out! If you are also pissed off by the Walter Reed story (and not TOO picky about the wording) check them out.


$15.00
gets you a shirt

Anything over that goes to a veterans charity.

We are leaning on Wounded Warrior after Gabby from Rolling Thunder Tennessee Chapter 1 gave them such a resounding recommendation!

7 comments:

Rosemary Welch said...

From DoD Daily News:

Saturday was the day of the Gathering of Eagles, and what a day it turned out to be. Several people have taken amazing pictures, while others have writen outstanding articles of the event. We are reminded that Saturday was the 40th Anniversary of some long ago protesters who showed up again, no doubt trying to relive their youth, to try to make a point. This they did. ...

Bushwack said...

Great pictures and the pizza place sponsoring your trip is AWESOME!

Well done.

Flag Gazer said...

Came via Bushwack's place.

Ideas for the charity -
Wounded Warrior Project
Soldiers Angels
Valour-IT

JTG said...

not to put too fine a point on it, but let's see an example of when I was "foul-mouthed".

Vulgar? profane? cursed? swore? anything?

looking forard to the evidence you can post on it.

and I'm sure your thousands of readers are too.

waiting ...
waiting ...
waiting ...

john thomas gillick
brooklyn, ny

The Gerb said...

john thomas gillick....

You seriously need help. You are extremely detached from reality.

I have your emails. All the proof I need. I do NOT need to prove it to you nor anyone else. As I told you before...

I do not care. You can keep following me if you like. Keep emailing, posting, whatever...

Whatever sense of accomplishment you get out of this, I cant imagine...

You are (again) a wet sock to me. A pain in the ass to put up with, but you change nothing, you DO nothing. You accomplish nothing.

There... you took up 1 minute of my day. Now please put on your helmet and go play outside.

JTG said...

Yet again, no real response.

ASSERTIONS OF FLAWS: 4
DEMONSTRATIONS OF FACT: 0

Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 1-5

The Gerb said...

*yawn* Its the best your gonna get.